23 June 2025

Shiny TTRPG links #230

More links for a round number report! For more, see the previous list found here or on the weekly r/OSR blogroll or check the RPG Blog Carnival. Originally inspired by weaver.skepti.ch End of Week links.

Soup of the Night opens with RPG Advice I Wish I Had Received As A New GM

Sundered Shields and Silver Shillings gives us d20 animating conflicts (+weird terrains!)

pjamesstuart shares Loopy Tombs

many_bubble writes How To Encourage 'Quest for It'

PresGas Words gives us Hard Mode and Modularity

From the Sorcerer's Skull shares Weird Revisited: The Moving Pointcrawl

The Robgoblin joins the RPG Blog Carnival with Magic Dealers

This Vorpal Coil gives us The Dice Bank

Hobby Games Recce shares Advice & Inspiration for Gaming Andor

The Man With A Hammer gives us Observations on Onboarding

Traverse Fantasy writes Fluxcrawls

Domain of Many Things gives us The Rusted Colossus 03: | How To Prepare Room Descriptions in 4 Steps

Dungeon Bison shares Principles of Dungeon Bison

Hephaistos’s Substack writes Reflections on RPG Design: You Need Skills (Just Not That Many)

Elfmaids & Octopi gives us Minotaurs, the horned headed herd humanoids

Roll to Doubt shares Running Investigative Horror in Summary

ars ludi gives us A Satisfying Game

The prep blog-wagon barrels along with:
I Cast Light! and HOW I PREP: A Weekly-ish Megadungeon Campaign
Sultan's Musings sharing How I prep for my weekly game
Unturned Hovel writing How I Prep (Investigations and Sandboxes)
AMONG CATS AND BOOKS and In Pursuit of Prep Serenity
Rise Up Comus gives us In Praise of Prep

Wandering Diejack shares Generating Jaquaysed Dungeons (1.5)

Break!! gives us Adventure Hooks - Fishing activity for the BREAK!! Tabletop RPG (Freebie)

GROGNARDIA writes Tourists and Locals

No comments:

Post a Comment