Fresh TTRPG links from around the web. For more, see the previous list found here or on the weekly r/OSR blogroll or check the RPG Blog Carnival. Originally inspired by weaver.skepti.ch End of Week links.
Roll to Doubt launches a well-received bandwagon on How I Prep
Responses so far are in from:
Gorgon Bones with How I prep my games
Eldritch Fields with How I prep
Ms. Quixotic Talks About Games with How I Prep (For Arden Vul), part 1: Spreadsheets
Evil Tables with How I Prep Tabletop Games
Playthings of Mad Gods with How I Prep; Or How I Lose My Mind Over Nothing
GLAIVE-GUISARME with How I Prep (Xyntillan Campaign)
The Foot of Blue Mountain with How I Prep
Hexed Press with How I Prep, Part One: Pre-Campaigning
LootLootLore with Prepping and my "Beach Trip" Campaigns
Mediums and Messages with How I Prep
Idraluna Archives with How I Prep
Macropterus with Prep for the Lazy Hack
GROGNARDIA writes So It Begins
Toasted Blogel writes The OSR is teaching me how to cook
zarchov Kowolski shares Everything you think about Game Mastering is probably wrong: Part XIX: Dungeons as a campaign concept
The Colours of Pentagrams gives us Naively simple downtime actions
naybasplacetoputrpgideas shares Expanding upon gift economy
Fight in the Shade gives us Campaign cheating #2: You've got a stew going!
Methods & Madness writes The sandbox railroad part 2 (plus ULTRA-LINEAR encounters)
Burn After Running gives us The Joy of Sets – Adapting Classic Modules as One-Shots
Exploring Warhammer shares Ambulls in the Dark
@basiliskonline collects Thread on Ancient Clothes
Leicester's Ramble shares June RPG Blog Carnival: Magic Shops
The Other Side gives us War of the Witch Queens, Wasted Lands Edition
Lunar Division writes Creating An Old City
Fluorite Guillotine gives us full metal bones: initiative
AWESOME LIES shares LOST WARHAMMER: STARSTONE
Graeme Davis gives us WFRP 1 Memories: Ogres and Trolls
Taskerland writes On Pretending to be Normal
LootLootLore gives us Give your players Guns
Designers & Dragons writes Homaging the D&D Classics II: The BD&D Rules
Roll to Doubt gives us Notes on TTRPG Community Building
Garamondia shares Baronial Mercenary Companies
Playthings of Mad Gods gives us GLOG Class: The Adversary/The Emperor
Whose Measure God Could Not Take writes GLoGhack: Masters of the Strait 🏴☠️
CarrionGods gives us Glog class: Ogre
Blogstones shares Grounded Fantasy Defined
Dice in the North gives us A Note on Dragons
Bocoloid from Southern Edge writes No More Pulling Punches: How One Brutal Campaign Changed My Game Mastering Forever
Split/Party gives us You Will Die In This Place
Leicester's Ramble shares Encounter Area - Lost and Found in the Woods
The Acorn Afloat gives us A dungeon while I wait for Labubu to restock...
Nightmare Thoughts writes Dark Sun Part 1: Introduction, Resources, Music and OSR adaptation
Thanks for linking!
ReplyDelete